Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bikes of OSW DragStrip

While I normally shoot drift events instead of drag racing and other types of motorsports, I decided to head out to Orlando Speed World Dragway with Marco and the FAM to have a night of fun and photos. This gave me the opportunity to practice in low light since I wasn't happy with how my PBIR coverage came out before, but I think I am finally getting the hang of it. To start off my coverage of the racing event, here are some of the bikes that came out to race.

61


52

Each rider has their pre launch rituals, whether its their own unique stance to get comfortable on the bike...

18

... napping on the bike between runs....

30

... or burning out the rear tire till the track is full of smoke, everyone is quite unique with how they start.

51

42

26

Not all the bikes were sport bikes loaded with technology and power, an old school style bike made it out as well.

37

15-2

27

16

38

60

Even a few ladies got in on the action, trying to show the guys how its done.

43

Hope you enjoyed these shots of the bikes, Part 2 is coming up soon.

-Brice-

No comments:

Post a Comment