Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

First Model Shoot

So to begin my photo coverage from the first little mini shoot I did in Orlando, I'd display the pics I took that included the lovely model posing with Marco's coupe. Considering it was her first shoot with a car I believe, I was really impressed and she gave the camera some big smiles as I snapped away. Definitely a big learning experience for me and next shoot will be so much better. Boy was it a struggle to get the right lighting on the subject with only the lights of the city to help us out... Thanks to Marco, Steve's headlights lighting up our shoots [lol], and company for all the fun and a great night.

53-2


35

Sometimes I just love the natural smile of a model instead of the serious, focused look. Nothing beats the laughs and smiles of a blonde on an S13.

1-2

43

Sometimes shots are borderline but I like the angle and look on her face in this one, hope she doesn't get mad : )

I have more on the way from Friday's shoot, but they won't have any females on the hood, so here is one more shot of our beautiful model, then off to the next post.

40

-Brice-

1 comment: