Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Party of Five

Before showing some of my shots from my field trip with the Panther Photography club, I thought I'd introduce the members joining me from the trip. First off is our fearless leader Doug Carroll. He drove us around in his stylish convertible as we traveled around a few parks and dirt roads in Indian County, FL. Thanks for the ride sir.

48

41

Here is a shot by me of a student in the Panther Photography Club, Jigar Brambhatt, out taking pictures while we are out on our first trip of the year.

25

Micheal Suen is another member of the Club as well, toting around a lens I'd like to have, the 70-200mm 2.8 Canon L lens, would definitely up the quality of my final pictures.

53

Last but not least is Jose Gutierrez, who also came along to shoot pics as a member of the Club.

56

55

6-2

66-2

44

39

Overall I had a really great time with these guys out taking pictures in parks and waking up at 5am to catch the sun rising over the ocean. The ride in the dark was certainly incredible with the stars shining bright over head with the convertible top down, even if the cold wind killed my nerves. A great day of shooting full of laughs and stories certainly made for a great first trip. Already looking forward to the next outing.

-Brice-

No comments:

Post a Comment