Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

240 Throwback

This 240sx belongs to my good friend Michael Hunter. But these pictures show much more than a car, but a beginning for my love for photography. Before my trip to Kansas to visit Mike, I hadn't taken a lot of pictures and certainly didn't understand a lot about cameras, but throughout my trip, I started to really enjoy taking pics of his car every where we went.

Photobucket

Checking out old buildings and shipping yards with big semi trailers, I wanted to turn every location into a photoshoot.

Photobucket

Even taking pictures of his car after narrowly missing a wall made me smile as I walked around searching for attractive angles and ways to incorporate my environment into the picture.

Photobucket

Racing through the hills of Kansas City really topped off a fun spring break for me and my two buddies, Mike and Congo.

Photobucket

Hope you guys enjoyed my trip down memory lane.

-Brice-

No comments:

Post a Comment