Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Strolling through downtown Melbourne

Here are a few shots with my little camera practicing some night shots. Some turned out really cool and some didn't work out quite so well, but here are a few that came out pretty good.

Photobucket

Nice little pub in Melbourne, had a rustic feel i tried to capture.

Photobucket

Keeping with the retro theme, this diner stood down a quiet side street.

Photobucket

Christmas can never come too soon!

Photobucket

Something about Christmas lights just really intrigue me....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

by using the light from my laptop screen, i was able to make a spotlight on my phone, giving it a nice look.

Hope you guys enjoy! I'm still learning a lot and I had fun strolling through downtown Melbourne, hopefully as my skills grow and I acquire better equipment, I can revisit these locations with some really cool pictures.

-Brice-

No comments:

Post a Comment