Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jason Jiovani - On his way to Formula D

To continue my coverage of CFRC's Practice Day, here are a few shots of Jason's bright yellow S13. I wish I could've seen this beast out on the track longer, but after his second run the diff broke, leaving him by the sidelines for the rest of the day. I didn't get a chance to talk with Jason at the event, but after reading a few articles on him, I can see he is rising from grassroots to the professional level quickly! Enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

"Mustard and Ketchup" according to Steve Sawyer... haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Brice-

2 comments:

  1. If your out anytime and I'm there man, feel free to ask me anything/interview whatever you want. Always ready to chat. I hope I can make that leap to FD in 2012, next year is focus on ProAm now that the car is getting dialed in. *We found out later it was the axles, not the diff. Worst part is I had broke them last event and replaced them 3 days ago... time to upgrade!

    -Jason Jiovani

    ReplyDelete
  2. last pic sucks, second one down is iffy. The rest are great.

    ReplyDelete