Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Marco Tellez - S13 in progress

To kick off my coverage of CFRC's practice day, here is a short spotlight on a young guy learning the ropes of drifting. Marco Tellez shows a lot of promise in drifting and performed really well out on the skidpad today. I haven't known him long but I can tell he's a really cool guy and his driving is getting a lot better than the last time i saw him out. Enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Brice-

2 comments:

  1. I wouldnt say a rising star, but he is getting alot better at driving. He hasnt driven anything that I know of other than CFRC. Maybe next year he can be called a rising star. Needs to get out and drive more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all look decent, just see if you can get more creative with shots. I have no idea of what your boundaries were though.

    ReplyDelete