Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

PBIR Ter-Tech Part One - Testing out my new Camera

To kick off my coverage of PBIR's latest drifting event hosted by Ter-Tech, here are some shots from my walk through the parking lot prior to all the drift action. Not only is this my first visit to a Ter-Tech event, but also is the first time I will be using my new camera, the Canon Rebel T1i. What an exciting weekend for me, hopefully you guys get excited too with a look through my pictures.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Arriving a little early to the event, I got the chance to snap away a few shots as drivers got their cars ready for a long night of drifting ahead of them. Tire changing was a big theme for drivers who drove to the event, even for this RWD Impreza pictured above.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wasn't the only photographer there early, met up with Steve Sawyer soon after arriving.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Willy also came out today, armed with a camera instead of his Mustang.

Photobucket

Some drivers brought their cars on trailers, showing they mean business on this wet day at the track.

Photobucket

Conversations amongst drivers, officials, and photographers were seen everywhere across the large paddock.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jason Jiovani made a return this weekend, fixing up his car in time to get back out on the track.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Driver's meeting, separated the guys into two groups, one for tandems and one for learning.

Photobucket

As the sun reached the horizon, this German work of art caught my eye as I headed to the track to begin shooting action out on the track.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's one final look at this gorgeous Impreza before I begin Part 2 which will cover the action side of PBIR.

-Brice-

3 comments:

  1. Love, your photos look great! Keep up the wicked work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures done right. keep up the sick shots mainggg.

    ReplyDelete