Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ter Tech Drifting Part Two - Drift Time

Here are the drift pics from PBIR, took me a while to fix some of the noise but overall not bad for my first try at night... Next time I'll make sure to have noise reduction turned on my camera : / I know i have a lot of pics of certain cars, obviously bright white colors were easier to photograph, but next event I should get a lot better... let me know what i can to do improve and if you like the pics. Part 3 is next to come showing off the media guys and the end of the night as everyone packed up. -enjoy-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Brice-

5 comments: