Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Ter Tech Drifting Part Three - Media and Packing Up

Photobucket

To finish up my coverage of PBIR, here are a few shots of the media guys who were out shooting with me through the night, along with some final shots of Dan Chilton's, Jeremy Lowe's, and Pat Goodin's drift machines cooling off for the night. All in all PBIR was a really exciting event, giving me the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of my new camera along with getting me up close to the action to take some really great shots of everyone out having a good time. Thank you PBIR for a great opportunity and fun event.

Photobucket

Patrick Konior from PK Films was out shooting some sweet videos for his website in progress, working with his brother, his lady, and other buddy. I hope his video looks great and comes out soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dan Vicente had his camera in tow taking some great shots with his Nikon out on the track too. I think the guys are probably mad at all these pics of them...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course I met up with Steve Sawyer another young photographer like myself, taking pics of what we really love. He has a new site coming up too I believe...

Photobucket

Drifting wasn't the only form of motorsport going on Friday night, with drag racing finally getting under way late into the night due to constant rainfall through out the night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As the night started to come to a close, a few drivers were relaxing in the paddock enjoying the night out while letting their machines cool off from a long night of fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next event is Desoto on the 10th of October, but I'm not sure if I'll be there, but I will be at Frankenslide up at CFRC in Orlando on the 30th!

-Brice-

1 comment:

  1. very nice man, i'd say you definitely got mine beat especially with the photos!

    ReplyDelete